Tuesday, December 16, 2008

PC Bitch Lagg!! so fucking irritating!!


Im using a bloody fucking noob pc in my office. This bitch pc always make my mood gone and the only thing it gives me is a fucking unlimited piss off. I got lagg even in opening firefox, how da fucking hell am i gonna run the game smoothly???? Wutta fuck am i suppose to do in the office? surfing? babi sohai!! Ironicly, i see other staff pc doesnt have a problem a bit in running the games lol!!!!

Im not sure how am i suppose to do my work. Login the game, lagg and often DC. Login CSO, lagg and the only thing i can do is being a bitch to other players by lettin them to kill me. WTFucking hell. Patience run out....maybe up untill the point i smash my PC with hammer, then the management will take my request on upgrading my pc seriously.

No comments: